The Walleye Board Left
The Walleye Board has a lightweight clip made of glass filled, super tough nylon, making it flexible and is coated with a plastic material. The Adjustable Flex Clip holds ultra thin braids, lead core and monofilament and can be adjusted to different tensions. A spring loaded retaining pin holding the line in a groove at the rear of the board is assurance that your board won't come off. World Record Brown Trout and Indiana State Record Striper Bass caught while using the Walleye Board!
- World and State Record fish have been caught behind this board!
- Adjustable Flex Clip, makes it simple to adjust to different line diameters for a better grip to hold
on ultra braids, monofilament, lead core or copper lines, yet easily releases with one hand for the fastest release on the water
- Rear pin makes it
easy to attach your board to your line and makes it virtually impossible to lose your board unless the line breaks.
- Adjustable Keel Weight, so you can manually balance to compensate for waves and tackle
- Bright fluorescent Red makes them easy to see
- Board size: 10" L x 3 1/2" W
As Configured : Now: $27.99